Who are we looking for?
A BI Consultant, which will be part of a larger project team and will bring a new quality to the tasks entrusted to them. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate his expert knowledge in contact with the client, as well as work hand in hand with the development team throughout the project life cycle.
If you already have several years of experience, ideally in implementing BI solutions, we invite you to recruit!
You will have the opportunity to deal with:
- Cooperation with an external client and with a technological partner at various stages of the project;
- Transposing business requirements into technical specifications;
- Performing data analysis and creating related queries, programs and automation;
- Proposing and implementing performance optimization;
- Design and development of code for processes and reports;
- Conducting customer presentations and workshops;
- Creation of technical documentation, design development;
- Support for technical and QA processes including: data validation, IT and UAT tests
Great if you have:
- Approx. 4 years of experience in MS BI technologies: T-SQL programming in both MS SQL Server and Azure;
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Hands-on experience with data integration solutions such as SSIS and ADF;
- Experience in creating reporting / dashboarding solutions (SSRS, Power BI);
- Problem-solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of English and communication skills.
Additionally, we will appreciate:
- Knowledge of HR processes and work with HRM systems;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages will also be a plus 🙂