Who are we looking for?
10 new members to our team who have experience in Data Engineering and will become experts for our clients.
You will have the opportunity to work with a state-of-the-art cloud-based data platform where data-driven solutions are created with the help of analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
You will become part of an international data team in a project to develop modules for automated, AI-based, linear TV coverage forecasting. This solution will help you make better decisions about placing the right content on the right channel at the best possible time.
You will have the opportunity to deal with:
- Implement data pipelines to prepare, deliver, and version data needed to teach models;
- Advising other team members on the development of machine learning models, particularly on the productive operation of these models;
- Design and implement microservices that deliver models via REST APIs, including functionality to monitor these models in production work;
- Implementing microservices in a productive cloud environment with high availability requirements.
Great if you have:
- +2 years of experience using Python language
- +2 years of experience working with PySpark
- You are well versed in Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes
- You are familiar with REST API solutions
- You have experience working in a scrum environment
- You know how to prioritize and solve problems
- Good command of English and good communication skills
Additionally, we will appreciate:
- Knowledge of BigQuery and BigTable
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of GitLab